See service disruptions on Turkish rail network due to construction works etc below (as of September 2018):
- No train/suburban service in European side of Istanbul (Halkalı is currently first station for westbound train services).
- No train/suburban service in Asian side of Istanbul (Pendik is currently first station for eastbound train services).
- No passenger train service between Karabuk-Irmak (trains run between Zonguldak-Gokçebey-Karabük).
- No train service between Samsun-Kalin until end of 2018 due to engineering works.
- No train service available towards east of Baspinar. Suburban train works between Baspinar and Oduncular (Gaziray). Security problems after Nizip.
- Train service to Iran started (Tabriz).
- Baskentray project commissioned. Passenger trains now depart from central Ankara train station.