See service disruptions on Turkish rail network due to construction works etc below (as of January 2018):
- No train/suburban service in European side of Istanbul (Halkalı is currently first station for westbound train services).
- No train/suburban service in Asian side of Istanbul (Pendik is currently first station for eastbound train services).
- No passenger train service between Karabuk-Irmak (trains run between Zonguldak-Gokçebey-Karabük).
- No train service between Samsun-Kalin until end of 2018 due to engineering works.
- No train service available towards east of Baspinar. Suburban train works between Baspinar and Oduncular (Gaziray). Security problems after Nizip.
- No international passenger trains to Iran.
- Baskentray project continue. No trains through Ankara. Only HSTs are let in Ankara train station. Project is expected to be commissioned in February 2018.