See service disruptions on Turkish rail network due to construction works etc below (as of December 2017):
1. No train/suburban service in European side of Istanbul (Halkalı is currently first station for westbound train services).
2. No train/suburban service in Asian side of Istanbul (Pendik is currently first station for eastbound train services).
3. No passenger train service between Karabuk-Irmak (trains run between Zonguldak-Gokçebey-Karabük).
4. No train service between Samsun-Kalin until end of 2018 due to engineering works.
5. No train service available towards east of Baspinar. Suburban train works between Baspinar and Oduncular (Gaziray). Security problems after Nizip.
6. No international passenger trains to Iran.
7. Baskentray project continue. No trains through Ankara. Only HSTs are let in Ankara train station. Project is expected to be commissioned in February 2018.