See service disruptions on Turkish rail network due to construction works etc below (as of February 2017):
- No train/suburban service in European side of Istanbul (Halkalı is currently first station for westbound train services).
- No train/suburban service in Asian side of Istanbul (Pendik is currently first station for eastbound train services).
- No passenger train service between Karabuk-Irmak (trains run between Zonguldak-Gokçebey-Karabük).
- No train service between Samsun-Kalin until 2018.
- No train service available towards east of Gaziantep.
- No international passenger trains to Iran.
- Baskentray project started. Click for all trains affected.