Route map, train timetable, main stations and ticket options of regional train running between Konya and Karaman:
Konya Karaman train travel info
- What kind of a train I’m going to travel with? TCDD DMU set (Rotem) or bus
- What options I have? 2+2 DMU seats/coach car (2+1)/bus
- Any food service in the train? No food service
- How far is it from Konya to Karaman? 102 km
- How long it takes from Konya to Karaman? 60/90 minutes depending on train/bus
- How can I buy the ticket? All sales channels (Internet, mobile applications, call center, stations and authorized tourism agencies)
- When can I buy the ticket? 15 days prior to departure
Route map of Konya Karaman train
* Based on route data provided by EcoTransITWorld. There may be some changes on route.
- Alternate train: Toros Express (Adana-Konya train). TCDD also provides HST connected bus service on this line. Click for connected services.
- High speed connections to Istanbul, Ankara and Eskisehir, and main line connection to Izmir from Konya.
- This train calls at Cumra train station, the closest station to Catalhoyuk ruins.
- Seb-i Arus ceremonies are held in December at Konya.
Cover photo: Berktuğ Şebin