Route map, train timetable, main stations and ticket options of main line train running between İzmir (Basmane) and Bandırma:
17 Eylul Express (Izmir Balıkesir train) travel info
- What kind of a train I’m going to travel with? TCDD diesel loco + passenger coaches
- What options I have? Coach car (2+1)
- Any food service in the train? No food service
- How far is it from İzmir (Basmane) to Bandırma? 240 km
- How long it takes from İzmir (Basmane) to Bandırma? 5 hours
- How can I buy the ticket? All sales channels (Internet, mobile applications, call center, stations and tourism agencies)
- When can I buy the ticket? 30 days prior to departure
Route map of 17 Eylul Express (Izmir Balıkesir train)
* Based on route data provided by EcoTransITWorld. There may be some changes on route.
- 6 Eylul Express is the alternate train on Izmir-Bandirma route.
- Alternate trains on Izmir-Balikesir route: 6 Eylul, Ege, Karesi and Izmir Mavi. Izmir Mavi has sleeper option.
- Bandirma has ferry connection to Istanbul (IDO ).
- Main line/regional train connections in southward direction from Izmir. You can get to Ephesus and Pamukkale by train as well.
Cover photo: Berktuğ Şebin