Route map, train timetable, main stations and ticket options of regional train running between İzmir (Basmane) and Söke:
Izmir Soke train travel info
- What kind of a train I’m going to travel with? TCDD DMU set (Rotem)
- What options I have? 2+2 DMU seats
- Any food service in the train? No food service
- How far is it from İzmir (Basmane) to Söke? 127 km
- How long it takes from İzmir (Basmane) to Söke? 2 and a half hours
- How can I buy the ticket? Only at ticket office at stations
- When can I buy the ticket? Only on the day of departure
Route map of Izmir Soke train
* Based on route data provided by EcoTransITWorld. There may be some changes on route.
Suggestions, testimonials and travel stories
- Izmir-Soke trains may be very crowded.
- Basmane Station is main station for all trains to/from Izmir. There are train services to many destinations.
- There are train services to Denizli and Nazilli and bus services to coast towns from Soke.
- This train calls at Selcuk, the closest train station to Ephesus ruins.
Cover photo: Steve Hobson