Route map, train timetable, main stations and ticket options of regional train running between Zonguldak and Karabük:
Zonguldak Karabuk train travel info
- What kind of a train I’m going to travel with? TCDD DMU set (Rotem)
- What options I have? 2+2 DMU seats
- Any food service in the train? No food service
- How far is it from Zonguldak to Karabük? 121 km
- How long it takes from Zonguldak to Karabük? 3 hours
- How can I buy the ticket? Only at ticket office at stations
- When can I buy the ticket? Only on the day of departure
Route map of Zonguldak Karabuk train
* Based on route data provided by EcoTransITWorld. There may be some changes on route.
Suggestions, testimonials and travel stories
- No further rail connection from Karabük towards south due to engineering works.
- 25-km-long Filyos-Zonguldak stretch is one of the few train routes passing by the sea.
- There are many historical and touristic attractions on the train route. Filyos ancient city, Yenice forest and Seker canyon, Gokcebey Herkime old houses are some of them.
- Safranbolu is one of the most important touristic places in the region with old houses. Safranbolu is 9 km from Karabuk train station. Bus services run between Karabuk and Safranbolu evedl 30-60 minutes.
Cover photo: Özay Özalp Özaydın