Route map, train timetable, main stations and ticket options of main line train running between İzmir (Basmane) and Konya:
Konya Mavi (İzmir Konya train) travel info
- What kind of a train I’m going to travel with? TCDD diesel loco + passenger coaches
- What options I have? Coach car (2+1) + sleeper (2 persons)
- Any food service in the train? Restaurant car
- How far is it from İzmir (Basmane) to Konya? 689 km
- How long it takes from İzmir (Basmane) to Konya? 12 hours
- How can I buy the ticket? All sales channels (Internet, mobile applications, call center, stations and authorized tourism agencies)
- When can I buy the ticket? 30 days prior to departure
Route map of Konya Mavi (İzmir Konya train)
* Based on route data provided by EcoTransITWorld. There may be some changes on route.
- Main line/regional train connections in southward direction from Izmir. You can get to Ephesus and Pamukkale by train as well.
- High speed connections to Istanbul, Ankara and Eskisehir, and main line connection to Adana from Konya
- Seb-i Arus ceremonies are held in Konya. You can get to Catalhoyuk ruins by train as well.
Cover photo: Berktuğ Şebin