Route map, train timetable, main stations and ticket options of high speed train running between Ankara and Eskişehir:
This page is expired. Please check our new travel pages for up-to-date information: Ankara Eskisehir HST
Ankara Eskisehir HST travel info
- What kind of a train I’m going to travel with? CAF/Siemens HST sets
- What options I have? Economy, business, business compartment
- Any food service in the train? Restaurant car
- How far is it from Ankara to Eskişehir? 249 km
- How long it takes from Ankara to Eskişehir? 90 minutes
- How can I buy the ticket? All sales channels (Internet, mobile applications, call center, stations and authorized tourism agencies)
- When can I buy the ticket? 15 days prior to departure
Route map of Ankara Eskisehir HST
* Due to lack of digital map data, above map shows the route very roughly.
- Due to engineering works between Kayas and Irmak, eastward trains from Ankara depart from Irmak station. There’s shuttle service from Ankara station to Irmak station.
- Read public transport alternative to Ankara train station at How to get to high speed train station at Ankara?.
- There’s connected bus service to Bursa and train services to İzmir, Kütahya, Afyon and Denizli from Eskisehir Station. Click for connected services.
Cover photo: Onur Uysal