Route map, train timetable, main stations and ticket options of high speed train running between Ankara and Konya:
Ankara Konya HST travel info
- What kind of a train I’m going to travel with? Siemens HST sets
- What options I have? Economy, business, business compartment
- Any food service in the train? Restaurant car
- How far is it from Ankara to Konya? 310 km
- How long it takes from Ankara to Konya? 2 hours
- How can I buy the ticket? All sales channels (Internet, mobile applications, call center, stations and authorized tourism agencies)
- When can I buy the ticket? 15 days prior to departure
Route map of Ankara Konya HST
* Due to lack of digital map data, above map shows the route very roughly.
Suggestions, testimonials and travel stories
- Due to engineering works between Kayas and Irmak, eastward trains from Ankara depart from Irmak station. There’s shuttle service from Ankara station to Irmak station.
- Read public transport alternative to Ankara train station at How to get to high speed train station at Ankara?.
- There’s connected train and bus services to Karaman, bus services to Antalya, Alanya and Isparta from Konya station. Click for connected services.
- Seb-i Arus ceremonies are held in Konya. You can get to Catalhoyuk ruins by train as well.
Cover photo: Onur Uysal