Route map, train timetable, main stations and ticket options of regional train running between İstanbul (Pendik) and Adapazarı (Mithatpaşa):
Pendik Adapazari train travel info
- What kind of a train I’m going to travel with? TCDD electric loco + passenger coaches
- What options I have? Coach car (2+2)
- Any food service in the train? No food service
- How far is it from İstanbul (Pendik) to Adapazarı (Mithatpaşa)? 121 km
- How long it takes from İstanbul (Pendik) to Adapazarı (Mithatpaşa)? 90 minutes
- How can I buy the ticket? All sales channels (Internet, mobile applications, call center, stations and authorized tourism agencies)
- When can I buy the ticket? 2 days prior to departure
Route map of Pendik Adapazari train
* Based on route data provided by EcoTransITWorld. There may be some changes on route.
Suggestions, testimonials and travel stories
- High speed trains calling at Arifiye can be used alternatively. There’s bus service between Arifiye and city center.
- It’s 2.5 km from Mithatpasa to city center. The suburban train service from Arifiye to city center had suspended.
Cover photo: Onur Uysal