Route map, train timetable, main stations and ticket options of high speed train running between İstanbul (Pendik) and Konya:
Istanbul Konya HST travel info
- What kind of a train I’m going to travel with? CAF HST sets
- What options I have? Economy (with/without refreshments), business (with/without refreshments)
- Any food service in the train? Food service and snack bar
- How far is it from İstanbul (Pendik) to Konya? 647 km
- How long it takes from İstanbul (Pendik) to Konya? 4 and a half hours
- How can I buy the ticket? All sales channels (Internet, mobile applications, call center, stations and authorized tourism agencies)
- When can I buy the ticket? 15 days prior to departure
Route map of Istanbul Konya HST
* Due to lack of digital map data, above map shows the route very roughly.
- Pendik Station is far away from city center of Istanbul. See public transport alternatives at How To Get to High Speed Train in Istanbul
- There’s connected train and bus services to Karaman, bus services to Antalya, Alanya and Isparta from Konya station. Click for connected services.
- Seb-i Arus ceremonies are held in Konya. You can get to Catalhoyuk ruins by train as well.
- There’s connected bus service to Bursa and train services to İzmir, Kütahya, Afyon and Denizli from Eskisehir Station. Click for connected services.
Cover photo: Onur Uysal