Route map, train timetable, main stations and ticket options of main line train running between Eskişehir and Denizli:
Pamukkale Express (Eskisehir Denizli train) travel info
- What kind of a train I’m going to travel with? TCDD diesel loco + passenger coaches
- What options I have? Coach car (2+1)
- Any food service in the train? No food service
- How far is it from Eskişehir to Denizli? 426 km
- How long it takes from Eskişehir to Denizli? 8 and a half hours
- How can I buy the ticket? All sales channels (Internet, mobile applications, call center, stations and authorized tourism agencies)
- When can I buy the ticket? 30 days prior to departure
Route map of Pamukkale Express (Eskisehir Denizli train)
* Based on route data provided by EcoTransITWorld. There may be some changes on route.
- High speed connections to Istanbul, Ankara and Konya from Eskisehir.
- There are train services to Soke and Izmir from Denizli.
- Denizli is the closest station to Pamukkale (18 km).
Cover photo: Onur Uysal