Route map, train timetable, main stations and ticket options of high speed train running between İstanbul (Pendik) and Ankara:
This page is expired. Please check our new travel pages for up-to-date information: Istanbul Ankara HST
Istanbul Ankara HST travel info
- What kind of a train I’m going to travel with? CAF HST sets
- What options I have? Economy (with/without refreshments), business (with/without refreshments)
- Any food service in the train? Food service and snack bar
- How far is it from İstanbul (Pendik) to Ankara? 533 km
- How long it takes from İstanbul (Pendik) to Ankara? 4 hours
- How can I buy the ticket? All sales channels (Internet, mobile applications, call center, stations and authorized tourism agencies)
- When can I buy the ticket? 15 days prior to departure
Route map of Istanbul Ankara HST
* Due to lack of digital map data, above map shows the route very roughly.
- Due to engineering works between Kayas and Irmak, eastward trains from Ankara depart from Irmak station. There’s shuttle service from Ankara station to Irmak station.
- Read public transport alternative to Ankara train station at How to get to high speed train station at Ankara?.
- Pendik Station is far away from city center of Istanbul. See public transport alternatives at How To Get to High Speed Train in Istanbul
- There’s connected bus service to Bursa and train services to İzmir, Kütahya, Afyon and Denizli from Eskisehir Station. Click for connected services.
Cover photo: Steve Hobson